Radiology For Pets
Our advanced imaging equipment allows us to investigate any area of the body, ranging from simple chest X-rays to detailed analysis of the brain and spinal cord. With ultrasound, we can monitor the way blood flows through the heart and are able to view the internal structure of abdominal organs. This also allows us to take samples of abnormal looking tissue, helping us to reach the right diagnosis as promptly as possible. Our CT scanner allows us to take more detailed images and we can have results promptly; a great diagnostic adjunct to both surgical and medical treatment plans.
Specialist radiologists are on site daily to review radiographs, CT scans, MRI scans and perform complex imaging procedures including full abdominal ultrasounds.
Radiology Services Include
- Discography & epidurography
- Video fluoroscopic studies of the gastro-intestinal
- Respiratory and urogenital tracts
- CT with our state-of-the-art CT machine.
- Advanced imaging with MRI is readily available