Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
We offer specialist veterinary care in helping to manage pain and improving movement in dogs and cats. Our team will look to discover the cause of pain and look at what different therapies and services we can offer your pet for the best outcome.
Our rehab veterinarian works closely alongside our specialist surgeons to provide a gold standard of care right into the post-operative period. Dr Jaime can work with you to help improve movement, relieve pain and build muscle mass in your pet with repeat consultations and exercise programs.
Physio is used to help restore function and improve movement after an animal is affected by injury, illness or as pets mature via muscle building exercises, manual therapy and strengthening activities. We can help to educate and offer advice for you to continue physio at home with your pet also.
Physiotherapy often helps patients of all ages and breeds to maintain health, assisting to reduce pain, maintain activity and facilitate recovery.
Common Rehab Conditions
- After surgery such as cruciate repairs, patella luxations, tendon injuries etc.
- Those with sports injuries or neck and back pain.
- Neurological diseases such as degenerative myelopathy, central or peripheral nerve injuries, fibrocartilaginous embolization etc
- Orthopaedic injuries and surgeries
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis