Eye Diseases and Disorders
NSVH offer a referral service for all types of eye diseases and disorders in dogs, cats and exotic animals through the Eye Clinic for Animals (ECA). We are committed to the very highest quality of veterinary ophthalmology specialist eye care. Eye health is so important and sometimes overlooked.
If you pet shows signs of sensitivity to light, excessive tears, tenderness around the eyes or rubbing or pawing at the face, you can organise a consult for diagnosis with ECA on:
(02) 9101 8600.
- Corneal ulcers
- Entropion and other eyelid problems
- Dry eye
- Inflammation of the eye
- Nasolacrimal diseases
- Inherited and acquired retinal disease assessment
- Lens luxation and instability
- Retinal diseases
- Corneal diseases including ulcerative disease
- Perforation and foreign bodies
- Cataract surgery and intraocular lens implantation
- Orbital diseases including orbital tumours