Many different species of birds are now commonly kept in our homes . These unique pets bring us great joy but they also require special husbandries as they have very different needs.
From finches to parrots, chickens to pigeons, we have the experience to diagnose and treat your feathered pet. We are fully dedicated to ensure that your bird receives the best care it needs to be healthy and happy.
Common Avian Services
We offer all services for birds including:
- Annual and newly purchased health examinations
- Emergency care
- Hospitalization and dedicated exotics and avian wards
- Behavioural investigation and management
- Nutritional and enrichment advice
- Chlamydia (psittacosis) and Psittacine beak and feather (PBFD) testing
- DNA sexing and Micro-chipping
- Surgery (soft tissue and orthopedic)
- Diagnostic imaging – X-ray, Ultrasound, CT
- Direct access to other specialties including ophthalmology, and imaging