Cat & Dog Physiotherapy
Physio is used to help restore function and movement after an animal is affected by injury, illness or as pets mature. It assists gain improved movement via exercise, manual therapy, strengthening activities, trigger point therapy, electrotherapy. Your specialist will also help to educate and offer advice of what you can do to asset activities.
Physiotherapy often helps patients of all ages and breeds to maintain health, assisting to reduce pain, maintain activity and facilitate recovery.
Common Physio Referrals
- After surgery such as cruciate repairs, patella luxations, tendon injuries etc.
- Those with sports injuries or neck and back pain.
- Neurological diseases such as degenerative myelopathy, central or peripheral nerve injuries, fibrocartilaginous embolization etc
- Orthopaedic injuries and surgeries
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis